Today’s church is dead and this is the autopsy.
The church is not the building you see it is the individuals that fellowships in the building, as the temple of the Holy Spirit that the bible called us, we are the church of God.
The church was injured and killed due to.
1. Exposure to the worldliness
2. Pride and self glories
3. Seeking the praises of men
4. Overeating resulting in lack of fasting
5. Oversleeping resulting in prayerleness and spiritual laziness.
6. Low level of commitments to Gods service.
7. Lateness to the house of God.
8. Lack of interest in spiritual growth.
9. Pastoral greediness leading to embezzlement of church offerings
10. Lack of interest in helping the needy, orphans, widows and the less privileged.
11. Eyes services in the house of God
12. Conspiracies on the the altar resulting into war between pastors over visiting and praying for rich church members
13. Today’s pastor building castle and monuments for themselves instead of going out to preach to the unsaved.
14. Lack of interest in the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ
15. Christian sisters getting pregnant before they even get close to the altar.
16. The church is now a platform for awards not heavenly interests.
17. Holiness in the face but not in the heart
18. Cloth competitions or fashion parades in church provoking envy and jealousy.
19. Pastor paying more attentions to rich members
20. Choosing deacons and church workers based on their purses
21. Supporting lying politicians to oppress the less privileged
22. Praising and honoring pastors more than God.
23. Witches parading churches to suck weak Christian bloods
24. Pastors acquiring powers from the devil to trick people into hell
25. Pastors no longer preach on hell but only prosperity, healing and deliverance.
26. The God in the box syndrome GIGS Virus) even thieves and killers goes to church to look for miracles thinking God is a magician. You will reap whatever you sow.
27. Fornications in the youth ministry especially in the choir.
28. Pastor parading radio stations with their Girl friends promoting adultery
29. Jezebelic dressings and appearances, you can hardly differentiate a sister coming from a church house from the one coming out of a night club.
Are you dead, wounded or almost buried, don’t let the devil bury you come back home to the old time faith, left to us by our Christian fathers( The Apostles)
Repent Repent and I say Repent for the Kingdom of God is at Hand.
Do you have any childhood painful memories that is still with you till date, informing the way you live now? One of the most difficult things to let go is a childhood that is full of sorrows, pains and crying, as you reflect back is either you feel worthless at the moment, you feel nothing else matter, you feel lonely or you feel grateful to God for all your tears and where his grace has brought you to now, life sometimes can be full of challenging stories, when you look back to remember your days in the street, how you were treated by people you hoped will treat you well, your favorite songs which is full of painful humming, a melody marked by painful experiences, everything will seem useless even in the face of hope everything makes no sense. It doesn’t matter how painful your childhood may be, may be you lost the most important people in your life, a mum, a dad or family members, it does not matter, I need you to know today that sometimes God allows us to be confronted by the most dreaded situations of life including having to face the challenges of life alone but at the same time He will give us the grace to bear the burdens.
Most people who had rough childhood today are the most favored because they were able to turn all the wicked stone life has thrown to them to build a beautiful monuments of encouragement so for themselves, if you are still been controlled by the memories of your painful past you need to let it go right now because all those things that happened to you, happened for you to be able to draw inspirations from them to face this present life, quit feeling rejected face the present for the grace of God is with you in Jesus name.
May be you need someone to talk to in order to be able to get rid of those heavy load on your chest. Am just a message away and remember God is Just a prayer away, you can get on your knee now and pray God take this burden of my past pains off my head in Jesus name.
New prayer site under development, nice landscape
The Lord will assist your star to shine in Jesus name
Holding on… (at Accra, Ghana)
Getting it done
Don’t give up because there is a place where you belong
When we fall we must know we are not a failure what makes us a failure is when we found no strength within us to rise again
Life is like writting a song, you can have a good lyrics written, you can have good instumental arranged but if you do not have enough of practice you may fail on the day of performance, life is like a song your great achievement will be determined by how well prepared you are. You cannot grow up in a day to be an achiever you need a lot of practice